Stamped Concrete Patios
Stamped concrete patios in Raleigh, NC add shape, color, texture, and a splash of fun to your outdoor living area.
Gray Stamped Concrete Patios
A Medium-Gray Stain With a Contrasting Dark Gray Border Was Chosen for This Stamped Concrete Patio.
Fiesta-Colored Stamped Concrete Patios
With Its Bright, Fiesta Colors, This Hand-colored, Stamped Concrete Patio with Contrasting Vertical Edging Makes Quite a Splash!
Benefits of Stamped Concrete Patios vs Individual Pavers
- Durability – Properly maintained, concrete is very durable
- Less Maintenance – Due to its one-piece, poured construction, stamped concrete requires less maintenance than individual pavers. Weeds and grass cannot grow between sections, as they do with individual paving stones.
- Safety – Stamped concrete remains flat. Pavers tend
to settle. This settling results in a non-uniform, non-flat walking
surface that can be a trip-hazard.
- Less Labor – Less initial construction labor is needed to pour and stamp a surface pattern vs. setting each paver individually, in place.
- Easier Cleanup – Stamped concrete offers easier cleanup of accidental mishaps such as broken glass, and pets who “couldn’t wait”.
- Visual Eye Appeal – Stamped concrete accents the natural
colors between your home and your backyard landscape. It makes a
home more appealing to future buyers, as well as adding to your family's backyard
Our Raleigh NC Triangle Service Area
Raleigh, North Carolina Triangle Service Area Map
If you are looking for "Concrete contractors near me", here is the list of cities we service.
Concrete Contractors Raleigh NC - Serving the North Carolina Cities of:
Apex, Blacknel, Carr, Cary, Clayton, Chapel Hill, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale,
Leesville, Lowes Grove, Millbrook, Mooresville, New Hill, Panther
Branch, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Rolesville, Smithfield, Swift Creek, Wake
Forest, Wendell, Willow Spring, Wilson, and Zebulon, North Carolina
Serving the North Carolina Counties of:
Durham, Johnston, Nash, Wake, and Wilson