Stamped Concrete Patios
Stamped concrete patios in Kansas City add shape, color, texture, and a splash of fun to your outdoor living area.
Gray Stamped Concrete Patios
A Medium-Gray Stain With a Contrasting Dark Gray Border Was Chosen for This Stamped Concrete Patio.
Fiesta-Colored Stamped Concrete Patios
With Its Bright, Fiesta Colors, This Hand-colored, Stamped Concrete Patio with Contrasting Vertical Edging Makes Quite a Splash!
Benefits of Stamped Concrete Patios vs Individual Pavers
- Durability – Properly maintained, concrete is very durable
- Less Maintenance – Due to its one-piece, poured construction, stamped concrete requires less maintenance than individual pavers. Weeds and grass cannot grow between sections, as they do with individual paving stones.
- Safety – Stamped concrete remains flat. Pavers tend
to settle. This settling results in a non-uniform, non-flat walking
surface that can be a trip-hazard.
- Less Labor – Less initial construction labor is needed to pour and stamp a surface pattern vs. setting each paver individually, in place.
- Easier Cleanup – Stamped concrete offers easier cleanup of accidental mishaps such as broken glass, and pets who “couldn’t wait”.
- Visual Eye Appeal – Stamped concrete accents the natural
colors between your home and your backyard landscape. It makes a
home more appealing to future buyers, as well as adding to your family's backyard
Our Kansas City, KS Service Area
If you are looking for "Concrete contractors near me", here is the list of cities we service.
Concrete Contractors Kansas City KS - Serving the Kansas Cities of:
Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville, Fairmount, Kansas City, KS, Lake Quivira, Lansing, Leavenworth, Maltby, Mission, Overland Park, Piper, Roeland Park, Shawnee, Stone, and Tonganoxie, Kansas.
Serving the Kansas Counties of:
Johnson, Leavenworth, Wyandotte
Concrete Contractors Kansas City KS - Serving the Missouri Cities of:
Farley, Ferrelview, Hampton, Parkville, Platte Woods, Riverside, Weatherby Lake, Missouri.
Serving the Missouri Counties of: